I have a request that needs to be dealt with soon...
For non urgent, routine appointments and follow up appointments regarding ongoing conditions, we ask that you fill out an eConsult.
eConsult allows you to tell us what you need or what the problem is in your own words, in your own time. We will then direct your request to the right person, and reply to you with what will happen next by the end of the next working day.
We will contact you by text message and/or email letting you know the outcome of your eConsult. This may be any of the following:
- A telephone appointment with a doctor in the future/for that day
- A text message from a doctor
- A face to face appointment with a doctor in the future/for that day
- A telephone appointment with a pharmacist or nurse in the future/for that day
- A face to face appointment with a pharmacist or nurse in the future/for that day
- A text message to let you know your form is waiting at reception, your prescription has been issued etc.
If you do not feel able to fill out an eConsult, please contact reception via our main telaphone number, and they will be happy to guide you.
Click to the right to start filling out an eConsult