It is important that you inform the reception staff if you are unable to attend your appointment, this will allow that appointment to be offered to another patient.
If you have received a text message reminding you of your appointment, you can text back to cancel your appointment.
If you are registered for Online Patient Access, you can cancel GP appointments through this.
Persistent defaulters maybe removed from the list.
Our extended hours appointments are from 07:30 – 08:00 on weekdays, and 18:30 until 20:00 on Thursday evenings.
Late nursing appointments are until 20:00 on Thursday evenings.
When arriving for your extended hours appointment, please ring the door bell and the receptionist will open the door for you.
Private Medical Services
Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our office staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.
They are contactable on 0208 365 3303 option 3.
Depending on the type of private work requested, it can take between 7-10 working days to complete, however you may contact the reception after 3 working days to check on the report status.
We are committed to providing a safe, comfortable environment where patients and staff can be confident that best practice is being followed at all times and the safety of everyone is of paramount importance.
- If you would like a chaperone to be present during an examination please let the doctor or nurse know. Or you can ask at reception before you are seen so it can be arranged with advance notice.
- The chaperone may be a specially trained member of our administrative team who will be present in the room.
- Patients may bring their own chaperone if they wish.
- If you would prefer a same sex chaperone please let us know but it may not be possible.
- We reserve the right of the clinician to ask for a chaperone if they so wish.